The consultation includes some additional potential Strategic Development Sites in the Green Belt one of which is in Edenbridge on Land between Hartfield Road and Hever Road. These and the rest of the documents are available on the Council’s website: www.sevenoaks.gov.uk/localplansubmission. They can also be purchased from SDC offices (Argyle Road, Sevenoaks) and a deposit copy is available at Doggetts Barn .
Comments on the consultation documents can be made as follows:
• Online at www.sevenoaks.gov.uk/localplansubmission and www.sevenoaks.gov.uk/localplan
• By email to email@example.com; or
• By post to Planning Policy, Sevenoaks District Council, Council Offices, Argyle Road, Sevenoaks, TN13 1HG.
The closing date for comments is 11.59pm on Sunday 3 February 2019.
The District Council has organised ‘drop in’ sessions where members of the public can discuss the proposals with officers from the Council’s Planning Policy team. These are:
• Monday 7 January – Kemsing Primary School, 5pm-8pm (West End, Kemsing, TN15 6QB)
• Tuesday 8 January – The Alexandra Suite, 2pm-8pm (St Mary’s Road, Swanley, BR8 7BU)
• Wednesday 9 January – The Eden Centre, 2pm-8pm (Four Elms Road, Edenbridge, TN8 6BY)
• Thursday 10 January – New Ash Green Primary School, 5pm-8pm (North Square, New Ash Green, DA3 8JT)
• Friday 11 January – Sevenoaks District Council Offices, 2pm-8pm (Argyle Road, Sevenoaks, TN13 1HG)