The Forum, which meets normally twice per year, is serviced by the Tourism and Admin Officer. Its policy is to encourage tourism, in its widest sense, for the benefit of the local economy.
Forum members look at a wide range of issues relating to the promotion of tourism, in all aspects, and implement appropriate action. Three councillors represent the Town Council on the Forum, which has a small budget. It has no delegated authority.
Below is the list of all upcoming and past Tourism Development Committee meetings.
Recent Forum notes
- Eden Valley Tourism Forum November 12, 2015
- Eden Valley Tourism Forum June 23, 2015
- Eden Valley Tourism Forum March 18, 2014
- Eden Valley Tourism Forum October 8, 2013
- Tourism Development Committee October 7, 2013
- Eden Valley Tourism Forum March 22, 2013
Upcoming Forum agendasNo upcoming meetings!
Please use the calendar to browse the meetings and click into the events for the agendas and minutes.
Events in August 2019–July 2020
- There are no events scheduled during this period.