Edenbridge market was established by a Charter granted by Henry III in 1227. The site of a regular cattle market from the mid-1840s until 1928, the rings for tethering the cattle can still be found on the east wall.
Today it is known as Market Yard car park, and a general market is held there on Thursdays, from 8am to approx. 2pm.
To contact the Market Manager, please ring 07967 813285.