A month of public listening events is taking place for people in Edenbridge as the build of the new Edenbridge Memorial Health Centre enters its final phase.
The full range of proposed services that could be delivered from the centre will be talked through, plus Edenbridge residents are being asked how the community space could be used by community and voluntary groups.
Public listening events
- Public meeting on Saturday, 4 March at the Eden Centre, 10am to 12noon.
- Online meeting, 6.30 to 8pm, Wednesday, 8 March via Zoom.
- Drop in at the Eden Centre,10am to 12noon and 1 to 3pm, Thursday 9 March.
- Drop in at the Eden Centre,10am to 12noon and 1 to 3pm, Thursday, 16 March.
- Join us on our wellbeing bus in Waitrose car park, between 11am and 4pm on Friday, 17 March.
- Online meeting, 11am to 12.30pm, Friday, 17 March via Zoom.
- Join us on our wellbeing bus in Waitrose car park, between 11am and 4pm on Wednesday, 22 March.
- Click here to have your say in our survey by 31 March.
- Share details of how people can have their say with our Edenbridge postcard.
Please note: The online meetings on 8 and 17 March will follow the same format and content as the public meeting on 4 March.