Edenbridge PACT Neighbourhood Panel

Meetings are organised by Sevenoaks District Council Community Safety team 3 to 4 times a year. Members of the public are invited to attend to put their concerns and questions to Sevenoaks District Council, the Police, West Kent Housing, Town Council and other agencies that may attend. Further details on Community Safety Unit below.

Dates of meetings for 2022
10 October, 1.30 pm
at Rickards Hall, Doggetts Courtyard, 72A High Street, Edenbridge TN8 5AR
11 July, 1.30pm at Rickards Hall
11 April, 1.30 pm at Rickards Hall
12 January 2022 – held over Zoom

Copy of minutes
12th January 2022
11th April 2022

Edenbridge Community Warden Facebook Page provides useful information and posts – click here

Sevenoaks District Community Safety Unit

The Community Safety Unit (CSU) consists of Council Staff, Police, Community Wardens, Housing Associations and other partner agencies.

Partners meet on a daily basis to discuss Community Safety Concerns, local crimes and Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) calls that have come in directly from residents or via agencies including the Police, to help keep the District a safe and fun place to live, work and visit.

The CSU is a great way for partners to address current concerns and have a speedy and effective response to residents all of which are updated. It has great initiatives for residents in rural and urban areas to keep them safe and their belongings safe.

To report or receive advice on: anti-social behaviour, flytipping, graffiti, issues about licensed premises, abandoned vehicles, environmental and noise nuisance, crime reduction advice, neighbourhood watch and other community safety issues.

Call 01732 227000 or e-mail

If you have a problem that you would like the CSU to get involved with then please contact them.

If life is in danger or a crime is in progress, always call 999.

For non-urgent police matters call 101.

You can give information anonymously by contacting Crimestoppers 0800 555111 or online at