Our Annual Report provides a summary of the Council’s end-of-year finances, activities and projects.
You can now view our Annual Report for 2021-22.
- Launched the new website www.visitedenbridge.com
- Supported the Food Bank in its recent transition – we provide a space at Rickards Hall and storage area at the rear of Doggetts Barn
- Adopted the phone box in the High Street to enable the Community First Responders (CFRs) to house a public access defibrillator
- Gave a grant to the CFRs to install a public access defibrillator in the middle of Stangrove Park to give good emergency coverage to Stangrove estate as well as park users
- Resumed the Bulky Waste Collections which have proved to be very popular with residents
- Purchased a portable Speed Indicator Device (SID)
- Continued to liaise with Highways over Edenbridge issues including the north end of Main Road (B2026)
- Gave £21,880 of grants and SLAs to local organisations
- Tendered for the refurbishment of the Recreation Ground playground
- Commissioned improvements to the Skate Park
- Supported four summer play days at Stangrove Park
- Computerised the Cemetery Records and Asset Register
- Maintained our four cemeteries and moved into the 4th section in autumn 2021
- Were a finalist at the UK Go Awards Procurement Awards for the Outdoor Gym and Street Snooker project delivery