The easy way to report crime and nuisance vehicles

Reporting crime, issues and incidents is easier than ever through the Police’s online reporting system.  Reports are dealt with in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101.

Reporting incidents to the Police with as much information as possible will help towards keeping our community safe and help them to deal with issues such as nuisance vehicles – something we’ve been made aware of recently in Edenbridge.

Those causing a nuisance by off-roading without the landowner’s permission could lose their:

• bike or vehicle

• licence

• money

• freedom

They could also face a heavy fine or prosecution

For crime prevention advice or to report a non-urgent crime, visit

Call 999 in an emergency

If you have a hearing or speech impairment, use the textphone service 18000. Or text the Police on 999 if you’ve pre-registered with the emergency SMS service.