Antisocial Behaviour

If you witness antisocial behaviour this should be reported to 101.

If the you feel that you or another member of the public are threatened or are in danger call 999 immediately.

Our local officers are doing a number of things to stop this unacceptable behaviour including multiple joint operation days/evenings with local partners and Surrey Police but you can help by reporting what you have witnessed.

101 is the non-emergency contact number for any police force in England and Wales and it is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Using this number can reduce pressure on the 999 system, allowing the police to prioritise emergency calls. You should call 101 if you want to talk to your local police officer, get crime prevention advice, or report a crime that does not need an emergency response, for example:

• your car has been stolen
• your property has been damaged
• you suspect drug use or dealing
• you want to report a minor traffic accident, or
• you want to give the police information about crime in your area