Last night members consider the 17 items on its long, medium and short term plan. Highlights were:
• The parking group will be considering other options to resolve speeding and safety of pedestrians in our town.
• Progress is being made on improvements on signage for businesses
• Public toilets in market yard are not far off complete
• A walk around Spitals Cross is planned to identify any other opportunities for additional parking spaces.
• Open spaces are to carry out a feasibility study on an outdoor gym.
• The Neighbourhood plan is likely to restart in the autumn.
For more information on the Forward Planning meeting have a look at the minutes.