Community Safety

Help your community by reporting crime and antisocial behaviour

My Community Voice – register to receive alerts and share information

My Community Voice is a useful tool that lets you receive real-time alerts and share information with Kent Police. (It is not a tool for reporting crime.)

Reporting a crime

It’s really important to report crime or antisocial behaviour through the formal channels. If you don’t report it, there is no record or evidence to help the Police and other agencies tackle any issues.

You should use the official channels:

999 if it is an emergency or incident being witnessed there and then

101 after the incident or if you have information about an incident/issue

Report online:


email the Community Safety team at Sevenoaks District Council:

All information is treated confidentially. You can also contact CrimeStoppers and report online anonymously.

PACT (Partners & Community Together)

You are invited to the next meeting on 22 April, 2.00 pm at Rickards Hall to meet with the Police and other agencies. Learn more about PACT

Show Buttons
Hide Buttons